I'm back!

br0ck

I went away this weekend across the state to help grab some items for my gf that is moving into an apartment for college this weekend. I'm trying to read all new post threads......there's a lot to catch up on. Any good ones? please point me to them so I can heckle some ppl. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Don't pay any attention to word association or game: button, it will save you a lot of time :)

Don't expect to read my thread entitled "story" unless you have some free time on your hands or read about 100,000 words per minute. :eek:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, TN's story is pretty awesome... I can't really say if it's better than his, cause, well I'm biased :grin:

br0ck

Good Good Good, i like biased ppl. They tend are fun bashing or help bashing other ppl or subjects. :D

BigDadday

Everday People
Hello neighbor and as to which I really don't know but the two above are good ideas to skip till you get caught up and then can read if you want. :wave: :beerchug:

br0ck

Originally posted by BigDadday
Hello neighbor and as to which I really don't know but the two above are good ideas to skip till you get caught up and then can read if you want. :wave: :beerchug:

I was over near you, I got as close as Rt 80. I was in the Canton/Alliance area.