If I Didn't have bad luck.....

BigDadday

Everday People
I mean cmon how long does the black cloud fly over a person in his lifetime?

Bad enough that Thursday is the day I am having the operation on my leg to get back hopefully to normal but it still is following me.

I went for PAT (Pre Admitting Tests)and all went well but when I came out of the hospitol my new car wouldn't run. Like it would start and the gas would just not go to the turbo and lewt me drive it. I mean this could have been the day of the op I know but still.

$265.00 l8r it turns out the manufacturer placed the fuel relay on the bottom of the fram and it got rusted and cracked so kaputtttt.

O I call this my new car cus it only has a lil over 16k on it and is 4 years old and that means the warranty is out as well.

I give up!,

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch @ the car!

But, keep your head up, and don't dwell on the negative stuff, and you'll make it through this :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
"Smile, things could get worse" somebody once said to me. So I smiled, and sure enough things got worse.

Cheer up BD...you're due for a change. :) You deserve one.

Kruz

Staff member
but more importantly!!!!!! Hows the CAR?!
You have to take care of those tempromental Buicks:smash2:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Hey, my grandmother's had her car for about 8 years with only about 40,000 miles on it, and about 30,000 are from when my mother was driving it. Fortunately for everyone, she has decided to stop driving entirely, and since our car's heater works as well for heat as the box fan does, we're using that car, probably for the remainder of winter. We'll see who ends up with the car later.