i saw a story about implanted id chips

S

s4

Last night I was watching tv and saw a blurb about a couple that wanted to have a new id microchip implanted in their skin. This story was appauling to me so I didn't watch it. Are people actually doing this or is this some kind of experimental idea? It seems very unnatural to me.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Why would they want to have an id chip stuck on em? They like to be watched or something? :eek:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I caught that too S4. I just dont think its what i'd want. Someone tracking my every movement doesnt cut it...

S

s4

I worry that they will start implanting those in people against their will. If it happens then our society will be just as bad as others that we say violate human rights.

If God had wanted us to look like Commander Data, the Almighty would of given us a neural net interface to begin with.:hmm:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
My dogs have microchips. One quick scan and some slimy dog-napper is goin' down.:mad: (some crazy lady tried to steal my sheepdog when he was a baby puppy...after that, I was taking no chances) lo-dog-jack is not available yet....but it should be.:worm:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Q's dogs, my dog(forced by the local animal(we are a government entity too ya know) shelter;
next will be prisoners & mental patients, then truck drivers & airline pilots(is anyone with a "safety concernable" job), then everyone.
remember when it was okay to take pee samples of "safety concernable" jobs, well, now they test high-school kids going out for football:rolleyes:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
WHAT?? ..is your dog a closet stoner???

I'd like to omit this from the report...but, I just can't. Kiss him on the lips and inform him of his fate.:worm: