How'd you get your nic?

BigDadday

Everday People
I'm just curious... wondering how everyone came by their nicknames?

I'll start:)

I've always been a big guy and since I started work 24 years ago they nick'd me Big Daddy so when I first came onto the net a friend at work was helping me get onto net zero and we tried that but it was taken so he tried BigDadday and it took so I've stayed with it all these years.

When I got into touch with Internet for the first time, a few years back, I needed a nick for HwC.
At that moment I was reading Lord of the Rings...I'd figured that a lot of people would be using names like Gandalf and Frodo and so forth...

I thought that nobody would be so stupid to name himself after a white stallion....:D

So I did.

Outlaw69

Banned
i got mine off my brother..he actually has outlaw tatooted on his chest in old english letters... i started using the name Outlaw69 during my TEN online game days a long long time ago.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
It's based on my website. Back about five years ago I got the idea to start the web site but never got around to putting it online until sometime in 98. It was pretty dinky and only contained a few BIOS' codes. Then I moved it to another location and again to another location, it's current home. Anyway, I go my PostCode because that's what my site its about. BIOS Post Codes.