HOWARD STERN DECLARES WAR ON CBS PRESIDENT MOONVES AFTER CANCELLATION

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I dislike howie, but this story could get entertaining

CBS's top radio star Howard Stern has declared open war on CBSENTERTAINMENTSPORTSNEWS President Les Moonves after the plug was pulled on the jock's Saturday Night TV show.

Stern took it to the air just hours after his show was shelved:

STERN: Les Moonves is a snake and nobody should do business with him. He's such a snake. He's a snake in the grass, but I always knew that. He's like all the others. He's worse, because he's got that pretty face. What a snake. What a snake. What a way to make himself look good. I called that creep last night to straighten him out. He avoided my phone calls, he ducked me. Now I know why. I hate him. I always have. Now I know why I always hated him. Big friggin' snake. He's such a snake. Network executive. Big president of CBS. He'll fall. Gary, get me a list of all the shows Les put on the air this year that failed.

A source close to Moonves told the DRUDGE REPORT late Thursday: "Hold on! Howard can say what he wants about his personal petty hurt feelings and his TV experiences, but we are #1 under Les Moonves!"

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Cancelled!?!? The Saturday night show is great. I listen to Howard every day on the radio. You should of heard the interview with Mr. T this morning....totally hysterical.

Link to story