God forbid we lose the war

trinity1

1 of 3
I thought I'd share this with all of you...

Attachments

• bushbin2.jpg
    bushbin2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 49
S

s4

I think the war is just beginning and could turn into a real mess. BTW, I don't find any humor in that picture.

trinity1

1 of 3
So what's the answer S4?

That picture was e-mailed to me. I don't find any humor of course to what has happened to us- I had lost three people I knew personally in the WTC. I was across the street working in a building in 1993 when the first terrorist act was executed. I know all too well.
Nor is it funny the retalliation that we are unleashing on terrorism which was long overdue for these people are truly evil.
But what I find funny is the total distortion and the brainwashing that these so called "Islamic Fundamentalists" are perpetrating to their religion and to the foolish, ignorant followers of these murderers.
Plus the fact that they think they are going to win this conflict, which they never will...which was the whole point of this thread and the photo.
Sorry you couldn't understand that.

iron

Thought the pic was hilarious- actually laughed out loud- that expression is too perfect-

'Zo, you ayre wanting to make de Amerrriiican halhalhal?'

Some folks laugh at hard stuff, some are more solemn, and the same folks, one man's laugh is another mans' frown.

Everyone just dealing with it though.....