Free! Free! Free at last!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Die you evil smelly cast! Die! Die!
:smash: :smash2: :smash3: :smash4: :smash: :smash2: :smash3: :smash4: :smash: :smash2: :smash3: :smash4: :smash: :smash2: :smash3: :smash4: :smash: :smash2: :smash3: :smash4:

Ahh... :dance:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

*sweeps up remnants of plaster dust/pieces*

Now what do I do with all this dead skin? ;)

alex

I twisted my right ankle real bad once and had a cast up to my knee. I used a wire coat hanger to scratch my leg. I finally took it off one weekend (just before it was scheduled to be taken off) and it was pretty smelly. My calf muscle looked like...well it was almost non-existant. I stood up and put my weight on that foot and turned my hip slowly and my ankle started popping, sounded like a machine gun.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Eiw. Getting a cast off is sooooo gross.

I broke my arm when I was 7, I was happily scratching away by sticking a cocktail stirrer in there when the damn thing broke, the more I tried to get it out, the further in it went. I didn't want to tell my mom, so it stayed in there about a month....it burrowed a hole in my arm, I still have a scar.

I poked holes in the next cast.:)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Over a month. First time I broke anything besides a big toe. It's nice to type like a human again. Next time I'll take your suggestion Q. :)

It didn't start to itch until about a week ago. I kept bonking myself in the head with it rolling over in bed during the night. At least it kept me out of doing any heavy lifting when my bro brought most of his crap back home again. :D

habaneroman

I broke my nose when I was 15, and had to wear a hockey-like mask when I played on my basketball team. It scared the hell out of the kids on the other team.
When my nose healed and was I able to play without it, my teammates requested that I put it back on.
They had forgotten how ugly I was, and the mask was an improvement.
The bastages.