Ethan Wins...

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
hobie where you been hiding it the 3rd season... and theyre planning a 4th already.:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs. NEO watches fear factor, i watched a few episodes of survivor then tonights.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Fifth season just announced. Going to be in marquesas islands tahiti. this time they will not be given food, water,or fire.

Someone from here needs to try out for this...

:D

unclehobart

this is my special title
They live better than I did in college. What they call roughing it still puts them in the upper 1/3 of the world population for caloric intake. Their living conditions are better than most people in the world had right after world war 2. Gimmie a break ... That show serves only to show the world what a bunch of softy losers most of Americans are. I say let em try and scrape it out in Harlem for a week and see if any of them live.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
As realist as that would be. I dont think television admins would allow it. To violent.:D

S

s4

I have never watched that show and never will. Why? I don't know, but it doesn't interest me. There is something about Africa from long ago in my childhood that deeply upsets me.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Ok, I'm close .... nearly there ..... almost got it ..... Damn! I almost managed to give a shit. Sorry.