Enormous Bra Found

S

s4

[QUOTEURL=]HERKIMER, NY—An enormous bra was found in the gutter near the corner of East Lester Street and Jefferson Avenue Monday. The owner of the bra is not known at this time.

The off-white, 48DD Just My Size bra, with its contoured cups and reinforced six-hook back closure, was discovered at approximately 9:30 p.m. by a pair of Herkimer County Community College students.

Police are currently looking for leads at a Lester Avenue laundromat just four blocks away from the corner where the bra was found, as well as in a nearby residential area where pranksters may have stolen it from a clothesline before discarding it. A sketch artist has also produced a composite rendering of the bra owner's torso, which is believed to be at least 55 inches in diameter. Police have provided local media with the sketch and are urging citizenry with any information about the enormous bra to come forward.

Several local residents have already responded to the request for information.

"When I called my 8-year-old son in for lunch Sunday afternoon, he was yelling something about finding 'big boobs' in the bushes," said Eileen Dunne, who lives a block away from the spot where the bra was discovered. "Well, you know how kids are at that age, so I didn't think much about it at the time. But now I wonder if it was the enormous bra."

If no one comes forward to claim the enormous bra in the next 30 days, it will become the property of the individuals who discovered it.

"Dude, I don't want that thing," Reznicki said. "The cops can keep it."
[/QUOTEURL]

I pass along only the best news stories.:p

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
It's Candy Sample's bra! :p

...and if you don't know who she is, don't ask!