Advice

BigDadday

Everday People
Need some advice about something that is happening to me at my work place and am wondering if anyone knows about the legalities of a work place and when a person is getting rail roaded after 24 years there?

Need the addy for the Epilepsy Foudation,Americans with disabilities act and anything else I can use to play hard ball back with them.

OK not computer reelated I know just wondering if anyone has any ideas?

br0ck

If you'd share more with us/me I could ask our lawyer at work what he knows about he situation you are dealing with. I'll help ya as much as I can. Just need some info that's all bud.

brock

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
There are a buncha links on this page that should have some info for you.
http://www.efa.org/answerplace/getsection.cfm?keyname=employers

For specific legal advice concerning your particular situation, you will need to consult with a local attorney. Should your attorney require a list of cases or additional epilepsy-related legal information, please have him or her contact the Epilepsy Foundation's National Information Center on Epilepsy at 1-(800) 332-1000.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Baby! I am the one to talk to :)

E mail me... more info... I can help ya and I'll tell ya why after.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I can tell you which lawyer to stay away from... William B. "Slingblade" Thornton

Long story...

BigDadday

Everday People
At the moment the info is what I need but I also will be back just in case I need any other advice. Thnx all!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday
At the moment the info is what I need but I also will be back just in case I need any other advice. Thnx all!
BD, I'm sure you're prolly busy, but let us know what happens...and if you need our support in the form of emails or phone calls, just say the word. Nobody should lose their job after investing 24 years of their life.

BigDadday

Everday People
Just to let you know. So far not one other person has been cvalled in like they said they were and that actually is a good thing as they are looking like fools to some. Peeps are a bit upset upon hearing this and alot are behind me but I am still gun shy as I feel like I have been chosen as a sacrifical lamb that they could try this on and the more that time goes on I get angrier but have kept my cool at the work place and am waiting to see if after this 30 days they are going to approach me again and then I will know more. Thnx all of you for caring.BD

As you can see I ramble when i talk about it still as it is still bothering!

BigDadday

Everday People
More advice needed

OK since this accident is workers comp is there a site anyone knows off hand to ask questions at like what are my rights especially when the employer is acting funny?