A contest

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Interested in a chance win a free system?

My boss and I are holding a contest that runs from now until October 25th. Anyone who signs up with us for and pre-pays three months of Internet access will be entered into the drawing for a free computer system.

Our Internet service is called WebEnet. You can reach it at www.webenet.net. The basic charge is $18.95 per month. There is a $10.00 one time hookup fee. This makes your total outlay $66.85. With this you get 5 e-mail accounts and 25mb of personal web space.

The system isn't some all in one wonder from hell either. The specs are as follows:

Intel P4 2GHz
MSI MS-6566E 845E Max Motherboard
Evga GeForce 4 MX440 64MB
40GB Western Digital UDMA 100 7200RPM
DVD-ROM
Sony 24x10x32x CDRW
31/2 Floppy
17" True Flat CRT monitor
Microsoft Internet Keyboard
A-Open Optical Mouse
Speaker system with Sub

Choice of either Windows 98SE or Windows XP Home Edition for your operating system.

All free to the winner of the contest.

Basically, our Internet service runs nationwide. We have pops all over the place. If your interested, drop us an email or give us a call at 1-800-936-5334.
Were open Monday through Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturday 10am - 6pm. If the lines are busy, be sure to leave a message or send us an email. We will call you back.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I want that, but I don't think I could manage to get that much money put down for a new internet service right now :(

It's just as much money as 3 months of my current crap for "service", Prodigy aka Yahoo